Frequently Asked Questions
- Will the paint on my car match when youre finished with the job?
- YES, in virtually all cases, the paint will match. If youve taken proper care by
waxing and washing with normal frequency, there shouldnt be a problem.
- How long will the repairs take?
- In most cases, the repairs can be completed in 5 days or less. However, on larger
repairs, it will take a little longer, depending on the size and parts availability.
- If the frame is bent, will my car ever be the same again?
- YES, we have the latest state-of-the-art equipment and technology. No longer does a bent
frame mean that a vehicle is ruined. With the Unibody style of car, the frame is designed
to bend in order to heighten the safety of the vehicle during a collision.
- Who do I pay my insurance deductible to?
- Your deductible is always paid to the repair shop at the completion of the repair.
- Are you going to use "Aftermarket Parts" to repair my car?
- Do you offer a written warranty and for how long?
- YES, we have a five-year written warranty. Please refer to our Warranty
- If you have any additional questions, please ask us at contact us
for an immediate response.